via Instagram http://ift.tt/1zwzmBA
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Friday, February 6, 2015
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Sunday, February 1, 2015
For the past couple of days, over Phone, Whatsapp, SMS, FB and every other medium of communication that exist, people have been asking me the reasons for resigning from SIB and my future plans and I have answered all the questions. However, the monotony is having an adverse effect on me and hence this post. I hope that this will answer all your questions.
- Why did you resign from a perfectly well-off job where you have been working for last N number of years?
- Ans: I resigned because I wanted to start my own practice and I felt this is the right moment.
- Ans: I am going to practice the profession of Chartered Accountancy. Neither I am going to join any company nor am interested in employment.
- Ans: No. Ranjith AC, who is also a CA and Articleship mate, is my partner.
- Ans: Ranjith And Ranjith.
- Ans: ICAI doesn't allow fancy names. The name has to be related with names of partners.
- Ans: Near Thiruvambady Temple in Thrissur. Its about 500 SqFt. I cant disclose other details: Confidentiality :)
- Ans: The office is being prepped for inauguration and you all will be informed in due course.
- Ans: We are just starting our venture. Please, come back after a year or so. Should be able to tell you something about client without compromising on confidentiality.